The Jersey Shore Rescue Mission Thrift store is excited to announce that we will be reopening to the public in a limited capacity starting Friday July 17 with our regular hours, Tuesday through Saturday from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
We are taking all necessary health precautions to ensure the safety of our community, customers, staff and volunteers. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time.
Please note our new shopping guidelines:
- We will allow a limited number of customers into the store for up to an hour at a time. Please use the queuing line at the front entrance of the store.
- Facemasks will be required to enter the store until further notice.
- Please follow the marked paths throughout the store.
- We have installed vapor shields at the register.
- The store will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
Our Donation Dock will be open with a limited capacity to accept donations. Due to an overwhelming response in donations, and limited storage space and volunteers, we have a limited capacity for larger donations at this time. We appreciate the generosity of our community!
- Clothing donations can be made at the donation dock.
- If you have non-clothing or larger items, please call us before coming to drop them off – 732-807-3506. This will save you and our team the disappointment of having to turn your donations away due to being full.
If you have a donation pickup request, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to accommodate as many pickups as possible. Please note our new donation pickup requirements:
- Please email photos of each item to email@example.com. Please include your name, address and phone number.
- Once we evaluate our availability and storage space for your items, we will contact you to schedule a pickup. (Our standard fees still apply.)
- All furniture and donated items must be placed outside of the living space of your home (either in the garage, porch or outside). Unfortunately, we will not be able to enter your home at this time.
- If you are unable to meet the above guidelines, we are committed to scheduling the pickup of your items at a later date once we are able to resume our normal operation (within the next three months).
We thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter. Thank you for your support! We look forward to seeing you soon!